Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2/3 cups pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 scallions, green and white parts chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, and curry powder. Add chicken, pineapple, pecans, celery, and scallions. Using a spatula, stir to combine, making sure to scrape the bottom and fully incorporate dressing and whole ingredients.Serve over salad greens or on sandwich rolls.